Foreword Development is accepting applications for a development role within our new, small studio based between New York and Paris. Foreword, our main project, is a platform for schools with which we build applications, particular to each school, that focus on out-of-classroom communications.
Less technical attributes your possession of which we would very much appreciate include the following:
- Knowledge of the French language or fluency in French and at least B1 English.
- Acknowledgement of the equality of humans; we will legally become a coöperative in due course.
- Formation in the humanities, arts or social sciences.
- You are humble yet not ingenuous.
In addition to strong knowledge of Python, you would ideally have competencies in at least one of the following areas:
- Machine learning and text-information processing.
- Native Android or iOS programming (Objective-C).
- Angular or a similar front-end framework.
The weekly hours expected will never exceed 35, and the work will begin remotely. Please email us your vitæ and a covering letter or writing sample about anything you want. Your documents may be in French or English. In respect of your time and labour, we’ll at least acknowledge receipt of all applications.