Foreword Development is accepting applications for a development role within our new, small studio based between New York and Paris. Foreword, our main project, is a platform for schools with which we build applications, particular to each school, that focus on out-of-classroom communications.
Less technical attributes your possession of which we would very much appreciate include the following:
- Knowledge of the French language or fluency in French and at least B1 English.
- Acknowledgement of the equality of humans; we will legally become a coöperative in due course.
- Formation in the humanities, arts or social sciences.
- You are humble yet not ingenuous.
In addition to strong knowledge of Python, you would ideally have competencies in at least one of the following areas:
- Machine learning and text-information processing.
- Native Android or iOS programming (Objective-C).
- Angular or a similar front-end framework.
The weekly hours expected will never exceed 35, and the work will begin remotely. Please email us your vitæ and a covering letter or writing sample about anything you want. In respect of your time and labour, we’ll at least acknowledge receipt of all applications.