Foreword Development is accepting applications for a development role within our new, small studio based between New York and Paris. Foreword, our main project, is a platform for schools with which we build applications, particular to each school, that focus on out-of-classroom communications.
Less technical attributes your possession of which we would very much appreciate include the following:
- Knowledge of the French language or fluency in French and at least B1 English.
- Formation in the humanities, arts or social sciences.
- You are humble yet not ingenuous.
In addition to strong knowledge of Python, you would ideally have competencies in at least one of the following areas:
- Machine learning and text-information processing.
- Native Android or iOS programming (Objective-C).
- Angular or a similar front-end framework.
The weekly hours expected will never exceed 35, and the work will begin part-time and remotely (unless you live in New York City and feel comfortable working while wearing a mask). Please email us your vitæ and a writing sample about anything you want—an essay from your post-secondary studies, for example. Your documents may be in French or English. In respect of your time and labour, we’ll acknowledge receipt of all applications.